- PH196 Global ophthalmic public health and Epidemiology of eye disease
- PH112 Global Public Health (co-taught with Art Reingold)
- Use of smartphone technology: RCT of glaucoma patients to assess adherence and drug compliance, apps to change patient behavior
- Role of gamification in ophthalmic smartphone apps.
- Burma Trachoma Study: A graded approach to trachoma surgery interventions by non-physician public health workers
- Burma explant extrusion study: longitudinal follow-up of marble implantation as a viable and economic means of orbital implants
- Achieving sustainable surgical interventions, transference of long term surgical skills, in Bolivia, Haiti, Macedonia, and Luoyang, China
Lee, S, Inglis, H, Boylan, B, Grigg, J. Linear Sebaceous Nevus Syndrome associated with rod-cone dystrophy. Journal of Pediatric Opthalmology & Strabismus. 2014; 51:E 13-15
Cevallos V, Whitcher JP, Melese M, Alemayehu W, Yi E, Chidambaram JD, Lee S, Reddy H, Gaynor BD, Lietman TM, Keenan JD. Association of conjunctival bacterial infection and female sex in cicatricial trachoma. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012 Aug 7;53(9):5208-12. doi: 10.1167/iovs.12-9984.
Paramanathan N, Nemet A, Lee SE, Benger RS. A modified Jones test: lacrimal scintigram correlation. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011 Mar-Apr;27(2):81-6. Davies MJ, Lee S, Lemke S, Ghabrial R. Predictors of Anatomical Patency Following Primary Endonasal Dacryocystorhinostomy Orbit. 2011 Jan;30(1):49-53
Pandya VB, Lee S, Benger R, Danks JJ, Kourt G, Martin PA, Lertsumitkul S, McCluskey P, Ghabrial R. External dacryocystorhinostomy: assessing factors that influence outcome. Orbit. 2010 Oct;29(5):291-7.
Pandya VB, Lee S, Benger R, Danks JJ, Kourt G, Martin PA, Lertsumitkul S, McCluskey P, Ghabrial R. The Role of Mucosal Flaps in External Dacryocystorhinostomy. Orbit. 2010 Oct 4
Lee S, Cnaan RB, Paramanathan N, Davies M, Benger R, Ghabrial R. Subconjunctival "ring" recurrence of Basal cell carcinoma of the globe. Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Mar-Apr;26(2):117-8
- Stanford University Plager Teaching Award
- Founder of iCare 501c(3) non-profit
- Chief Medical Officer of 2 start-ups