- PH 290.2 - Designing Innovative Public Health Solutions (Co-instructor)
- PH W289 - Interdisciplinary MPH seminar for online MPH students
- Telemedicine options to improve rural health care access and quality
- Maternal and child health service delivery in developing countries
- Generating carbon credits from cleaner burning biomass and charcoal stoves
- The role(s) and regulation of the private sector in primary health care delivery in developing countries
Dall'era MA, Hosang N, Konety B, Cowan JE, Carroll PR. Sociodemographic predictors of prostate cancer risk category at diagnosis: unique patterns of significant and insignificant disease. J Urol. 2009 Apr;181(4):1622-7.
Guendelman S, Pearl M, Graham S, Hubbard A, Hosang N, Kharrazi M. Maternity leave in the ninth month of pregnancy and birth outcomes among working women. Womens Health Issues. 2009 Jan-Feb;19(1):30-7.
- Social determinants of perinatal outcomes (USA) with Sylvia Guendelman
- Attributes of effective online pedagogy