Count me in! I would like to make a difference.
Gifts to the JMP Student Services Fund support critical efforts that directly benefit current students and include:
- Student scholarships and awards
- Teaching technologies and innovation
- Student Research Projects
- Alumni community building events
- Student activities including retreats, workshops, participation in conferences and poster presentations, and special projects
This fund supports outstanding JMP faculty members in creating and implementing pioneering medical education initiatives. More information
Dr. Lela Bachrach, "Building Bridges Between the JMP Contextually-Integrated Case Based Curriculum and Clinical Skills/Patient Care Curriculum to Enhance Pediatric Learning.” The project is piloting the integration of Kevin's brainchild, CICBC, with the Pediatric component of the Clinical Skills curriculum.
Dr. Melanie Thomas, "Engaging and Integrating JMP Alumni: Building a Community for Curricular Innovation." The project is developing a base of gifting and volunteerism for the JMP.