Jobs & Networking
The professional network available to UC Berkeley School of Public Health alumni is one of the School’s greatest assets. The following resources are available to help you find your next job or your next employee.
@cal is the official online community for the University of California, Berkeley.
Benefits of joining @cal include:
- A free Cal email forwarding addresses. Recent grads can convert their student address to a forwarding address.
- Ability to search and contact other UC Berkeley alumni.
- A free public profile – an easy way to start or improve your online presence.
As a Career Champion, you can help UC Berkeley School of Public Health students by:
- Sharing your knowledge and network.
- Providing opportunities to explore work in the field.
- Inspiring new professionals to discover work with meaning and purpose.
Please let us know if you would like more information or would like to sign up.
Alumni: Seeking a new career opportunity? The Jobsite includes full-time and part-time jobs for bachelor's, master's, and doctoral alumni, and entry- through senior-level public health professionals.
Employers: Recruit current students and alumni for bachelor's, master's, or doctoral-level public-health-related positions. Post full-time or part-time jobs, internships, fellowships, and volunteer opportunities on the site to find a Berkeley-trained public health employee.
Join the discussion in the School of Public Health’s LinkedIn alumni group. All UC Berkeley School of Public Health alumni are welcome.