Count me in! I would like to make a difference.
Please consider contributing to these three JMP funds:
Gifts to the JMP Student Services Fund support critical efforts that directly benefit current students and include:
- Student activities including retreats, workshops, participation in conferences and poster presentations, and special projects
- Student scholarships and awards
- Teaching technologies and innovation
The JMP Alumni Fund provides discretionary monies to support our mission of building the JMP community by connecting alumni with current students and each other. This fund helps support:
- Gifts for graduating students initiating them as alumni
- Welcome dinner for incoming students
- Alumni community-building events
- Launching an alumni student scholarship
This fund supports outstanding JMP faculty members in creating and implementing pioneering medical education initiatives. More information
Dr. Lela Bachrach, "Building Bridges Between the JMP Contextually-Integrated Case Based Curriculum and Clinical Skills/Patient Care Curriculum to Enhance Pediatric Learning.” The project is piloting the integration of Kevin's brainchild, CICBC, with the Pediatric component of the Clinical Skills curriculum.
Dr. Melanie Thomas, "Engaging and Integrating JMP Alumni: Building a Community for Curricular Innovation." The project is developing a base of gifting and volunteerism for the JMP.