- PH290 - HIV/AIDS: Biology to Policy
- Stroke and hypertension in sub-Saharan Africa
- Neurological complications of HIV/AIDS
- Central nervous system tuberculosis
- Epilepsy care and treatment in developing countries
Cole JW and Chin JH. HIV infection: A new risk factor for intracerebral hemorrhage? Neurology. 2014. (in press)
Chin JH. Tuberculous meningitis: diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. Neurology: Clinical Practice. 2014. 83:349-351.
Chin JH and Vora N. The Global Burden of Neurological Diseases. Neurology. 2014. 4:199-205.
Chin JH and Mateen FJ. Central nervous system tuberculosis: challenges and advances in diagnosis and treatment. Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2013. 15:631-635.
Chin JH. The Global Fund for Epilepsy—A Proposal. Neurology. 2013. 80:754-755.
Chin JH. Epilepsy treatment in sub-Saharan Africa: closing the gap. African Health Sciences. 2012. 12(2):185-191.
Chin JH. Stroke in sub-Saharan Africa: an urgent call for prevention. Neurology. 2012. 78:1007-1008.
- President and Founder - Alliance for Stroke Awareness and Prevention Project (ASAPP)
- Member - International Subcommittee, American Academy of Neurology
- Member - Executive Council on Sections and Subspecialities, American Academy of Neurology
- Past and Founding Chair - Global Health Section, American Academy of Neurology