Jerome H. Chin MD, PhD, MPH
- PH290 - HIV/AIDS: Biology to Policy
- PH212D - Global Health Core Course
- Hypertension and stroke in sub-Saharan Africa
- Epilepsy care and treatment in developing countries
- Neurological Complications of HIV/AIDS
Chin JH and Vora N. The Global Burden of Neurological Diseases. Neurology, 2013. (in press)
Chin JH and Mateen FJ. Central Nervous System Tuberculosis: Challenges and Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment. Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2013. DOI 10.1007/s11908-013-0385-6.
Chin JH. The Global Fund for Epilepsy—A Proposal. Neurology. 2013. 80:754-755.
Chin JH. Epilepsy treatment in sub-Saharan Africa: closing the gap. African Health Sciences. 2012. 12(2):185-191.
Chin JH. Stroke in sub-Saharan Africa: an urgent call for prevention. Neurology. 2012 78:1007-1008
- Chair, Global Health Section, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, International Subcommittee, American Academy of Neurology
- President and Founder, Alliance for Stroke Awareness and Prevention Project
Profile Updated: November 8, 2013