Jerome H. Chin, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
Lecturer, Global Health
PHONE: (707) 953-1400
LOCATION: 225 University Hall
- PH290: HIV/AIDS: Biology to Policy
- PH212D: Global Health Core Course
- Hypertension and stroke in sub-Saharan Africa
- Epilepsy care and treatment in developing countries
- Neurological Complications of HIV/AIDS
Chin JH. The Global Fund for Epilepsy—A Proposal. Neurology. 2013. 80:754-755.
Chin JH. Epilepsy treatment in sub-Saharan Africa: closing the gap. African Health Sciences. 2012. 12(2):185-191.
Chin JH. Stroke in sub-Saharan Africa: an urgent call for prevention. Neurology. 2012 78:1007-1008
- Chair, Global Health Section, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, International Subcommittee, American Academy of Neurology
- President and Founder, Alliance for Stroke Awareness and Prevention Project (www.asapp.org)
Profile updated: April 30, 2013