The School of Public Health Student Government is a group of public health graduate students who act as a liaison between the students and the administration and faculty. It functions as a communication vehicle between these entities to involve and inform students of ongoing activities and decision-making at the School.
Reach out to us using any of these networks:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the rep(s) for your specific concentration
- Use our Slack site to initiate Schoolwide conversations: berkeleysph.slack.com
- Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SPHStudentGov) to be notified of upcoming events and engage with us and other students on social media
- We're always interested in connecting with people who would like to plan events for the SPH community—contact us if you have ideas!
- If you are interested in any of the committees run by the School, let us know and you can attend with a SPHSG representative.
- Each fall semester, we begin looking for motivated first-year students to become involved as interim members and to start full-time in the spring semester for a better transition.
2016-2017 Student Government Representatives
Biostatistics (PhD, MA)
Suzanne Dufault (Co-chair)
Amy Bray (Treasurer; Events Committee)
Anoop Jain (Co-chair)
Environmental Health Sciences (MPH)
Alexander Neuhaus (Volunteer Mobilization Day; Events Committee)
Ellie Colson (Secretary)
Health and Social Behavior (MPH)
Marvin Crespin Gamez (Graduate Assembly Rep)
Fiona Ruddy (Student Advocacy Chair)
Health Policy and Management (MPH)
Lillian Chen (Technology and Communications Chair)
Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology (MPH)
Sayah Bogor (Vice Chair)
Maternal and Child Health (MPH)
Kaitlyn Patierno (Graduate Assembly Rep)
Public Health Nutrition
Folasade (Sade) Wilson-Anumudu (Graduate Assembly Rep)
Shane Fallon (Graduate Assembly Rep)
UC Berkeley-UCSF Joint Medical Program (MD, MS)
Nathan Admassu (Meetings Coordinator)
Peter Buto (Student Rep)