The School of Public Health Student Government is a group of public health graduate students who act as a liaison between the students and the administration and faculty. It functions as a communication vehicle between these entities to involve and inform students of ongoing activities and decision-making at the School.
Reach out to us using any of these networks:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the rep(s) for your specific concentration
- Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SPHStudentGov) to be notified of upcoming events and engage with us and other students on social media
- We're always interested in connecting with people who would like to plan events for the SPH community—contact us if you have ideas!
- If you are interested in any of the committees run by the School, let us know and you can attend with a SPHSG representative.
- Each fall semester, we begin looking for motivated first-year students to become involved as interim members and to start full-time in the spring semester for a better transition.
2018-2019 Student Government Representatives
Jackie Ferguson, Chair
Biostatistics (PhD, MA)
Environmental Health Sciences (PhD)
Environmental Health Sciences (MPH)
Health Policy and Management (MPH)
Health and Social Behavior (MPH)
Health Policy (PhD)
Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology (MPH)
Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (MPH)
Public Health Nutrition (MPH)