Arthur L. Reingold MD
- MD - University of Chicago, Chicago Illinois
- MS - University of Chicago, Chicago Illinois
- BA - University of Chicago, Chicago Illinois
- Opportunistic infections in AIDS patients
- Interrelationship between tuberculosis and AIDS in developing countries
- Emerging and re-emerging infections in the United States and in developing countries
- Vaccine preventable diseases in the United States and in developing countries
Reingold A., "If syndromic surveillance is the answer, what is the question?", Biosecurity & Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Science and Practice., 1:1-5, 2003
Hyde TB, Hilger T, Reingold A, Farley MM, O'Brien KL, Schuchat A., "Trends in the incidence and antimicrobial resistance of early-onset sepsis: Population-based surveillance in SF & Atlanta.", Pediatrics, in press, 2003
Passaro DJ, Smith DS, Hett EC, Reingold AL, Daily P, VanBeneden CA, Vugia DJ., "Invasive Group A Streptococcal infections in the San Francisco Bay Area, 1989-1999.", Epi & Infect., in press, 2003
Handley MA, Reingold AL, Shiboski S, Padian NS., "Incidence of acute urinary tract infection in young women and use of condoms with and without nonoxynol-9 spermicides.", Epidemiology, 13:431-436, 2002
Carvalho HB, Seibel SD, Burattini MN, Massad E, Reingold A. Hepatitis B and C and Syphilis Vulnerability Related Infections among Institutionalized Disadvantaged Youth in São Paulo, Brazil. J Bras Doenças Sex Transm 2003;15:41-45.
Louie JK, Hacker JK, Mark J, Gavali SS, Yagi S, Espinosa A, Schnurr D, Cossen CK, Isaacson ER, Glaser CA, Fischer M,Reingold AL, Vugia DJ. SARS and Common Viral Infections, Emerg Inf Dis, in press, 2004.
Profile updated: August 18, 2010