- PH 220: Health Policy Decision Making
- PH 220E: International Health Policy
- PH 220F: Politics, Policy and Democracy in Environmental Health
- PH 230: Advanced Health Policy Analysis (Ph.D. Seminar)
- PH 293: Health Policy in the United States: Expertise, Interests, and Institutions (Ph.D. Seminar)
- Managing expertise and knowledge validation in public health organizations (CDC, FDA, EPA)
- Scientists' role in environmental policy
- Patient interest group advocacy
- Organization and expertise in pandemic response
Credibility and Relevance in Environmental Policy: Measuring Strategies and Performance among Science Assessment Organizations. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 20: 357—86. 2010
Science in Environmental Policy: The Politics of Objective Advice. Boston: MIT Press. 2009.
Peter Alpert and Ann Keller. The Ecology-Policy Interface: How Close Is Too Close? Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 1 (February). 2003.
Net Loss: Internet Prophets, Private Profits, and the Costs to Community (Book review). STEP Ahead: Newsletter of the Science Technology and Environmental Policy Section American Political Science Association. 1, 1 (Summer): 14-15. 2003.
Democracy by Disclosure: The Rise of Technopopulism (Book review). STEP Ahead: Newsletter of the Science Technology and Environmental Policy Section American Political Science Association. 1, 1 (Summer): 15-16. 2003.
Alexandra von Meier, Jennifer Lynn Miller, and Ann Keller. The Disposition of Excess Weapons Plutonium: A Comparison of Three Narrative Contexts. The Nonproliferation Review 5, 2 (Winter): 20-31. 1998.
Todd R. LaPorte and Ann Keller. Assuring Institutional Constancy: Requisite for Managing Long-Lived Hazards. Public Administration Review 56, 6 (November/December): 535-544. 1996.
- Health Services and Policy Analysis Faculty Group
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Health Faculty
- UC Berkeley Energy and Resources Group Faculty Affiliate
- Faculty Advisory Committee for the Institute for Governmental Studies, UC Berkeley
- Faculty Advisory Committee for the UC Berkeley Washington Program
- Member of the American Political Science Association (APSA)